Akeruka Keith Mesh Head
Designer KaoZ Koba of Akeruka has released a mesh head for men. The name of the head is Keith and it is available at the Akeruka mainstore. Here are some details about this head:
- Price: The price of the head is L$2499 and the DEMO is free.
- Tones: It only comes in 3 tones (Body skin #8, #9, and #10)
- Appliers: You can wear this head with the default SL body or with a mesh body. It comes with skin layers for default body in the three tones as well as appliers for TMP, SLink and Omega for the three tones.
- 3rd Party Face Appliers: As far as I know, there are no third party appliers for the face of this mesh head. You can only wear it with the skin and three tones it comes with, so far. Therefore, there are not many options to customize it further.
- Animated: This is a fully animated head, which means you have the option to turn on the many face emotes it comes with as well as the talk animation. The talk animation is triggered once you start typing in local chat, (you will see the lips moving.)
I am wearing the head with the SLink Physique mesh body for men and as you can see it fits seamlessly. I have done a little video below showing options for hairbase, ears, tones, blinking, talk and other animations.
Video on youtube: https://youtu.be/susA7r4XAhw
The only drawback I find with this mesh head is that it is not customizable with different skins. What you see is what you get. However, it is a very good looking head with beautiful skin textures and excellent quality. If you like the way this looks and are not one to change your skin around a lot, this is definitely the head for you. Please make sure to pick up a free DEMO before you buy!
Here are some links to Akeruka:
> Akeruka mainstore SLurl
> Akeruka on Flickr
> Akeruka on Facebook
What Manberry is wearing:
*Mesh Body: Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body Release 1.2 by Siddean Munro
*Mesh Head: [AK] Mesh Head Keith Vers 1.0 by KaoZ Koba
*Skin+Body Appliers: Akeruka – come with the mesh head
Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes – Coffee by Ikon Innovia
*Hair: Modulus – Braided Bun – Brown by Chucky Hollak (@ TMD)(SLurl)
*Sweater: Modulus Sweater – Grey – by Chucky Hollak (@ TMD)(SLurl)
*Necklace in video: [MANDALA]ERO-SENSEI_Necklace_SILVER by kikunosuke Eel
*Pose: Diesel Works by Rogan Diesel
6 thoughts on “Akeruka Keith Mesh Head”
This head indeed looks very handsome even if you can’t customize him to much but still looks amazing. It would be great if one of the head designers will start making custom heads :O I’d be I think the first one in getting one but still on Second Life are a lot of heads but not every head it’s handsome, but this sure it is even if he looks like mad but the way is made it’s awesome so *YEY* Akeruka. 😀
ty again berry for keeping us informed. i actually think i love this skin, and i am considering buying it for my male alt. very well done, love expressions.
a great looking head
Pingback: Akeruka Mike Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Akeruka Pablo Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.com
Thank you guys for your comments. I’m glad you like the head!