Friday Find: Blithe
Blithe, which means cheerful & carefree, is owned by the talented Ms. Harlow Heslop and is adjacent to the Pixel Bean Coffeehouse. They are both on two adjoining nature sims with many areas for you to explore and spend time with loved ones. I’ve spent a lot of time there the past few days just enjoying the atmosphere with close friends. Hope you get a chance to visit and spend some time there as well.
UPDATE: One thing I forgot to mention. You can join the Blithe Inworld Group for L$200 and be able to rez poses, props and other items there for your photographic needs. You’ll find the Group Sign as well as a donation box at the landing point.
- Photographer of the Week: Emma – Emma’s pictures are whimsical and magical and I find them so incredibly artistic. One of my favorite images of hers is Burning Soul. I love everything about this image: her look, her processing and her absolutely stunning avatar.
- The Drax Files Radio Hour – show #56 marketing SL – This week the brilliant Canary Beck is on with Drax discussing what she believes the Lab should be focusing on when marketing Second Life. Very interesting show this week.
- Draxtor Despres’ 8th Rezday – It was Draxtor’s 8th rezday on Friday, February 20th and he threw a very rockin’ rezday party, which I attended and took many pictures at. I have put some on my flickr as well as twitter. Quite a few lindens were there as well so I couldn’t resist snapping a pic of Xiola Linden while she tore up the dance floor. I also had one of the cutest dance partners at the party too. It was great fun! Happy Rezday Drax, thank you for all that you do for Second Life! <3
- Diesel Works Sale! – If you are looking for some poses, animations and unique props, head on over to Diesel Works because currently everything in the store is 50% off for a limited time!
- How big is your inventory? – On Thursday Linden Lab asked their Facebook Fans how many items they had in their inventory and I was feeling ashamed of my high number at 127K but luckily shortly after I shared mine, many people came in after me and started sharing their higher numbers, one person was even in the 400K region. Needless to say, I feel much better about my number now. What’s your inventory number?
- Buzzfeed Quiz of the Week: Who Would You Be If You Weren’t Yourself? – Well, gotta admit, this gave me a chuckle. No one believes me when I say I’m sweet and innocent, now we have proof! 😛
Hope you guys had a great weekend. Remember to drop by tomorrow for my Monday Meme! <3