Last week’s Monday meme was a bit heavy, so I thought I should make this week’s light and entertaining.
Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers to your post, delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments so others can come by and read your answers as well!
I’ve done a series of “have you ever” questions pertaining to Second Life. So all of the questions will start with “Have you ever” and end with “in Second Life?”
- Have you ever owned a sim in Second Life? – No
- Have you ever created content in Second Life? – Yes
- Have you ever driven a vehicle in Second Life? – Yes, lots of times. Here’s an example. What? A pencil can be counted as a vehicle!
- Have you ever gone sky diving in Second Life? – Yes! The lovely Inara Pey took me a few months ago and I had a blast.
- Have you ever played a sport in Second Life? – No.
- Have you ever gone clubbing in Second Life? – Yeah, a lot.
- Have you ever fangirled/fanboyed someone in Second Life? – Yes!
- Have you ever taken a picture of your avatar in water in Second Life? – Guilty, must have taken hundreds. This was my first one I believe. Someone told me that water and sunset pictures are the most frequently taken images in SL.
- Have you ever taken a picture of a sunset in Second Life? – Yes! I believe this was my first one.
- Have you ever taken a nude picture of your avatar in Second Life? – Do you even know me at all?
- Have you ever dated in Second Life? – Yes
- Have you ever had or attended a wedding in Second Life? – I’ve never had one of my own (unless you count my fake one), but I’ve attended a few.
- Have you ever drank, smoked or taken drugs in Second Life? – Yes, yes and yes.
- Have you ever engaged in sexual activity in Second Life? – Never would I ever! Ok maybe.
- Have you ever been to Bukkake Bliss in Second Life? – Yes, in like 2008 I think.
Please remember that you can participate in any of the memes/challenges at any time. You’ll find them all under my Blog Challenges category along with other memes and challenges I’ve done over the years. You don’t have to have a blog to do this challenge, you can answer the questions in the comments below or share them on any social platform.
I also wanted to mention a few other things in this post. My eyes are the latest release from IKON. They are called charm eyes and they come in over 30 different colors at the moment, more coming soon. I absolutely love the reflection in these. Each eye color comes with 5 iris sizes in both texture and mesh. All eyes also come with his detailed HUD that gives you many more options to play with. Take the SLurl and check them out! He’s got a group gift of one color from this new release out at the store as well and the group is free to join.
My lingerie and headdress are both currently available at The Liaison Collaborative. The theme for this month’s TLC is Leather and Lace!
Over the years so many people have asked me if I’ve ever used LUMIPro and even though I owned it, I had never tried it, until today. It just felt a bit too confusing to me. But for today’s post I took some time to check it out because I wanted to shoot inside the home so I thought using some projection lights would make for an interesting atmosphere. The second image in today’s post is very lightly photoshopped so you can see the LUMIPro lighting quite well in it. If I had removed the projection lights, then with the windlight I am using, my face and body would have been completely dark and no details would be visible at all. I admit, it did take me a bit to understand everything and be able to use it, but the detailed videos on the blog helped a lot. So if you are looking to try something different in your photography, you may want to look into this very professional and detailed lighting system.
Two weeks ago I was on the Designing Worlds show where I was interviewed about Second Life photography. It was a wonderful experience that I enjoyed a lot. I went to the live show as well and then answered a few questions in the question and answer session after the show. Today they will be showing Part 2 of that show where Honour McMillan, Wildstar Beaumont and myself will be in their studio talking about post processing techniques and ways of sharing your photographs with a wide audience. This was actually my favorite part of the whole experience! I probably won’t be able to make it to today’s taping because of RL, but you can come by the studio and watch with Honour, Wildstar and the Designing Worlds team.
I wanted to give a big thanks to the Designing Worlds team for having me on the show. It was truly an honor and I had such a wonderful time spending time and getting to know you all. Thank you so much! <3
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V2.1 by Onyx LeShelle
*Skin: Glam Affair – Alice skin – Jamaica 06 F by Aida Ewing (@ Kustom9)
*Mesh Eyeliner: –Glam Affair– Couture Eyeliner no.03 by Aida Ewing
Mesh Lashes: *MC* “Falsies” Eyelash by Freya Olivieri
*Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes – Ice by Ikon Innovia (flickr)
*Eyebrow Piercing: [MANDALA] OKAKI face peiarcing set by kikunosuke Eel
*Mesh Ears: [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5 by kikunosuke Eel
*Hair: TRUTH HAIR Sally by Truth Hawks
*Headdress: .Enfant Terrible. Rosalies Headpiece Rose by LeEnfantTerrible (@ TLC)
*Lingerie: Baiastice_Pigalle Lingerie-Lace-Pink- by Sissy Pessoa (@ TLC)
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Akahata :: Omega Appliers by Leti Hax
*Necklace: EarthStones Krishna Harmony Ball Necklace by Abraxxa Anatine (blog)
*Bracelet: EarthStones Avielle Bracelet – Serenity by Abraxxa Anatine (@ TLC)
*Poses: Kalopsia – Leather Pouf – Brown (PG) by Isabeau Baragula (@ TLC)
Home: Trompe Loeil – Brooklyn Carriage House by Cory Edo (Flickr)
*Bed in Background: Trompe Loeil – Kezia Bed Silver Drape 2 Lit PG by Cory Edo (@ FaMESHed)
*Lighting: LumiPro HUD V3.41 by Stefan Buscaylet (blog)