Friday Find: The Rose Theatre & Art Gallery on Angel Manor Estate
The blogosphere has been buzzing about the new video about Angel Manor and even though I have been there before, I figured it would be a good time to see it again and make it a Friday Find.
I didn’t take many pictures, just two. The video is quite remarkable, make sure to check it out.
- This week’s featured Photographer: Rayne Morgan (VanilaJoy Resident) – I’ve admired Rayne’s work for quite some time, especially the realism she adds to her images with her hair. Now she’s actually selling her hair pieces which you can use to add to your own images in Photoshop. Check her flickr and DeviantArt page for all the details.
- Style Kingdom was kind enough to make me their Photographer of the month. My interview starts on page 27. A big thank you to Rogue Falconer for the interview and also to the whole Style Kingdom team for this honor. <3
- The Drax Files Radio Hour Podcast returned last week and I was asked to do the station id. Drax and I spoke about my Yearbook Challenge and his participation in it. You can hear me in last week’s show #51 topic: vr goes mainstream. This week’s show #52 called SLLooksGoodToday mentioned the Angel Manor videa.
- Whiskey Monday – Intrinsic Inventory – Whiskey Monday is working on a project and needs volunteers. She wants to take images of people holding a treasured item they have in their inventory. She has already started the project. You can check her blog for details on how to participate and also her flickr to see the images she has done so far.
- The Bia Awards for blogging – Vanessa Blaylock has blogged about The Bia Awards for blogging in virtual worlds. I’m actually not familiar with them but figured I’d share the info in case you guys were interested in participating.
- What if our avatars aged (and died!) in Second Life? by Canary Beck – Canary has written a very interesting and thought provoking post about age and how we portray it in Second Life. She also talks about a way of perhaps implementing ageing in Second Life. It’s a bit surreal to read actually lol but definitely makes you think.
- Buzzfeed Quiz of the week: Which Philosophy Do You Think Most Like? I thought this was a rather interesting quiz but admit I was surprised at my result. Obviously these buzzfeed quizzes are nowhere near accurate, but it is amusing to see how they come up with these kinds of results by just getting you to answer a bunch of silly questions. Well, it was a fun 2 minutes.
I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! <3