Although it’s my birthday today, these pictures have nothing to do with the theme of this meme, and it’s pretty morbid of me to talk about death on my birthday…I couldn’t resist.
Meme instructions: Answer the following questions about death. Don’t forget to share the link to your post in the comments and add your pictures in the Blog Memes flickr group.
- Do you ever think about dying? How do you expect you’ll die? – I don’t think about dying very often actually. The only time I think about it is when something goofy happens with me and I think, maybe this is the way I’m gonna die? I fully expect to die in a very goofy and embarrassing way because that’s pretty much what my life is like so why should death be any different? 😛
- Do you believe in an afterlife? If so, how do you visualize it? I do actually. I want to feel like after these bodies that we have been given die, there is some place our souls go. I don’t know if I believe in a heaven or hell, but I think it’s a place that has a lot of peace and where we can be with our loved ones.
- What is your preferred form of apocalypse and why? – Oh lord, I dunno if I have a preferred form but I know after watching The Walking Dead I DO NOT want it to be the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!
- How many times have you cheated death so far? – Hmmm, maybe a few: crazy college years and car accident.
- Which fictional villain would you be okay being killed by? – Oh this one’s easy, Tom Hiddleston as Loki from Thor. Of course Chris Hemsworth is absolutely free to save me.
- If you’re murdered, do you stay and haunt the culprits forever or do you give up that opportunity to leave and go to heaven/hell/Cancun? – Normally I would love to haunt people but Cancun sounds pretty nice.
- Will you have done everything you have wanted by the time you die? – I hope so.
Please remember that you can participate in any of the memes/challenges at any time. You’ll find them all under my Blog Challenges category along with other memes and challenges I’ve done over the years.
And before I go stuff myself with cake, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone one of you for taking the time to wish me a happy birthday on all the different social networks I am on. I really appreciate all the love and support. It’s been a pretty great birthday so far! <3
Furniture and decor credits in this post: The Maharani’s Boudoir
What I’m wearing:
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body V1.4 by Siddean Munro
*Skin: Lara Hurley-Fae natural/Midtone by Lara Hurley (flickr)
*Hair: TRUTH HAIR Cameo by Truth Hawks
*Dress: Tee*fy Celeste Dress M Midnight Azure Electricteeth (flickr)
*Shoes: Bushu Nahia Slate by BushuShoes
*Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands – Casual – XSmall by Siddean Munro
*Mesh Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S – High by Siddean Munro
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo Inermis by Leti Hax
Big thank you to Lindsey Warwick for the rose. <3