Practical Jokes Meme
This week’s Monday Meme is brought to you by Ms. Kara Trapdoor. She messaged me with the suggestion quite a while back and I didn’t get a chance to do it till now. Since I haven’t been able to login to SL for a few days and probably won’t till tomorrow, this idea came in handy today.
Meme Instructions: Share one or more practical jokes that either you have played on others or others have played on you inworld. If you have pictures or videos to share of it, even better. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments.
I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not the sharpest stick in the bunch and I’m also very naive and trusting at times. I wouldn’t have realized all this about myself if my lovely friends didn’t continuously remind me by tricking me on a regular basis.
Some days it seems as if my whole plurk timeline is against me, by always finding a way to pick on me. They are kind of evil like that. But I believe the two people that have tricked me multiple times are none other than my best friends, Zaara Kohime and Winter Jefferson.
I’m going to share some practical jokes along with some other things these two brats do to torture me:
Practical Jokes & other bratty activites by Zaara:
- I’m sure you all know that I work for Zaara as the manager of her store. Well, did you guys know how she pays me my salary? She pays me in increments of L$69 over and over and over and over again. YES! Not even joking. You can imagine what my transaction history looks like.
- Back in 2008 some time, she put some sex doll she got on marketplace on my platform. When I rezzed there, I saw it sitting on one of the chairs I had out and when I came near it, it somehow jumped on top of me and started humping me and making weird noises. IT TOTALLY FREAKED ME OUT!
- I think back in 2009 or 2010, I actually had a little skybox out and a bed and some furniture for a little while for fun. One day when I logged in, I saw some people on my bed. I walked closer to them and they started cybering in chat. Turns out, Ms. Kohime had put sculpty people on my bed and had even gone and scripted them so when I came close to them they would start cybering in chat.
- There was a period of time for a couple of months that I always looked ruthed to her, I have no idea why, but she took about 100 pictures around that time and then plurked a lot of them one day so everyone else can see the ruthed me!
- Back in 2008 I was demoing this skin which looked downright HORRID on me, like I can’t even tell you how scary I looked in it. She took pics of it and keeps threatening me with it till this day.
These are just a few of the things she has done. I’ve lost count with the amount of times I’ve gone AFK and came back to being trapped in an invisible box or pushed into the water. I am telling you, this woman is pure evil. 😛
Practical Jokes & other bratty activities by Winter Jefferson:
- My birthday – The image in this post is from my birthday when I logged in to find my platform violated with strawberries in every which way.
- Pork Swords – Let’s not forget the time he encouraged me to ask plurk what pork swords are because I didn’t know what they were. Now everyone continuously brings them up any chance they get. 😛
- Suck My Mango – How about the time he made a parody picture of my “kiss my strawberry” logo pic?
- Teaching others how to torture me – Then there was the time I tweeted my “Teach me something meme” and he replied with a tutorial on how to torture me.
- Making my platform phantom – Oh yes, we can’t forget the time he made my platform phantom and I kept FALLING FROM THE SKY!
- Dirty Emails – Then there was the time he sent me anonymous dirty emails using the contact form on my blog!
- Evil Search Terms – Speaking of my blog, he also continuously does evil search terms because he knows I keep an eye on them.
- Flickr antics – He also loves to tag me to his crotch on flickr from time to time.
- My non-rezzed pic – I was having one of those days on SL where I wasn’t rezzing properly so I shared a pic of how I looked and he took that picture and BLOGGED IT!
- Doomchurch Sounds – Finally, lets not forget the time he rezzed this invisible thing on my platform that made the most horrifically spooky noises and I couldn’t figure out WHERE it was coming from and it was SO SCARY!
And these ladies and gentlemen are my best friends. I’m really wondering why now. There is a lot more that Mr. Jefferson has done over the years, I just can’t remember it all but I would say both him and Zaara are equally evil, but I still love them both for some reason. I know they do it out of love and also find it entertaining when I become a total drama queen about it. Now that I look back at all of these things, I laugh my ass off but I still hate them for it. 😛
So I hope you guys have some practical jokes you are willing to share. If you don’t have any for SL, you can share some RL ones if you like.
Please remember that you can participate in any of the memes/challenges at any time. You’ll find them all under my Blog Challenges category along with other memes and challenges I’ve done over the years. If you have any pictures of your practical jokes, please share them in the Blog Memes Flickr group.
Have a great week! <3
24 thoughts on “Practical Jokes Meme”
I’m a horrible prankster! My husband was in the middle of a meeting and I was bored, so I dressed up in my oriental dragon AV and started romping around. Here’s a picture of me chomping on his head during the meeting. LOL!!! I’m terrible!
Pingback: Monday Meme | The Spouge !
There’s a first time for everything and *takes a deep breath* this meme is definitely right up my alley. I’m usually more of a prankster than the one being pranked. I enjoyed this a little too much…
Here’s a look at my mischief:
Winter and Zaara blow me away in style, but I bring the… rainbow?
I think you may be forgetting THE plurk.
5 years worth of troll.
And I hate you too! <3
Pingback: About Fashion Guide! - Monday Meme
Gogo and I are good friends, but very often I’ll play a practical joke on her. The best one was when I took up a new alt, and started messaging her weird stuff. I can’t remember what it was I said to her, but I know she got very freaked out over it, and I ended up having to go back to my main and calm her down.
Another friend is from SL but we talk on AIM a lot (yeah, I still use that program.. haha). Before AIM changed their program to feature a new “user is offline” message, I used to make my font very small, so whenever my friend messaged me, I would say “cake is offline” in very small grey letters. She would always believe it for a few seconds.
OMG i totally forgot about the sculpty people on your bed… that was hilarious!! So should I plurk those skin pics 😛
Pingback: Candy Fabuloso – the Practical Jokes Meme | Virtual Bloke
Lol, sounds like you guys have a lot of fun. Great to see 🙂
Pingback: Practical Jokes for Berry Singh | Around the Grid
I have a bad memory for jokes but I thought of one Ayla and I played on our friend Friar! Fun meme! http://aylaanddolly.blogspot.com/2014/01/practical-jokester-moi.html
There was this time that my dear Cousin Silas set some SL furnishings to PHYSICAL and scared the begeeeeeeeeeezuzzz out of all of us! This was back in 2009, and I ALMOST believe it was an accident, but it was SO hilarious (after we figured out what was wrong) that I don’t even care if he did it on purpose! That “wicked wicker incident,” as we have always called it, is one of my most treasured of SL memories.
We’ll never forget it, that’s for sure!
Hugs and giggles!
At an party people were exchanging shortcut keys for the viewer.
I added mine for a screenshot…. alt-f4
6 people disappeared shortly after 😀
Pingback: Practical Jokes Meme | Second Life Fashion Addi...
Pingback: Strawberry’s Practical Jokes Meme | Being Silly
Great post Strawberry! You had me cracking up! I was thrilled you gave me an outlet for my latest round of silliness so I blogged it for your reading pleasure! 😉
Great posts Everybody. Here’s my try
Great post.. love to read these. Thanks and here’s mine…
Btw, did I mention this?! Happy New Year Berry 😀
You guys had me giggling at all your jokes and you gave me some great ideas to get my revenge! Thanks so much for participating. I have this week’s meme up now: https://strawberrysingh.com/category/berrys-blogger-challenge
Pingback: Original Prankster | sltimewellwasted
I placed a mesh figure of Slenderman just in the snow pile in the skybox of a friend’s and I scripted it to make it come up and down once in a while.
I did get a surprised IM later on.
right up my alley, good meme!