Friday Find: DeadPoolI’ve had a few people suggesting locations I should visit to feature in my Friday Finds posts, just wanted to thank you guys for doing that! I’m making a list of places so if you do have any suggestions, feel free to email me SLurls and any info about the places.
Today’s find is DeadPool. The DeadPool sim is kind of like a deserted carnival with zombies roaming around. It would have been perfect if I had covered it close to Halloween, but if you’re like me and like a good scare year-round, definitely drop by for a visit!
I had to get a shot of this big guy because he totally freaked me out. I was zoomed in on him and was going through windlights and then all of a sudden he moved and I let out a loud scream because I was so not expecting it, lol! He doesn’t move that often, he sits there still for a very long time and then all of a sudden he will rotate and look in the other direction, so if you want to catch him doing that, you’ll have to wait a while.
The sim owner also has a clothing line and the DeadPool fashion store can be found there as well. The proceeds from the sales at the store go towards the funding of the sim, so it’s definitely worth a visit. You can check out the store items on the DeadPool Facebook Page.
- MetaReality Podcast is back! – I was pretty excited to see that as I’ve always been an avid listener. I did miss not having Drax there to butt heads with Qarl, but it was still good! Looking forward to next week.
- Draxtor Plays…Leap Motion! – Speaking of Drax, did you guys seeing him playing with Leap Motion in Second Life? Pretty cool stuff.
- OpenSim City & Second Life Meme – Danko Whitfield did a meme for those that use OpenSim and Second Life so I thought I’d share in case you guys are interested in participating.
- Sleeping On Strangers On The Subway – Saw this video earlier and had to share because I thought it was just so sweet. Would you let a stranger sleep on your shoulder? I think I would.
- The Most Popular Girls on Youtube – I’ve seen a few episodes of this series in the past year here and there but I finally decided to sit down and watch them all from the starting. Here’s episode 1 if you want to do the same. I have to tell you though, I was laughing my way through it because the girls totally reminded me of some girls on certain social networks that behave in a similar bitchy fashion. Because of this series, I’ve started to read their posts in Brittnay’s and Mackenzie’s voices and laughing my ass off. In all honesty though, this series is very offensive and profane, but it’s definitely great for a good laugh.
- There were no incredibly weird search terms this week, you guys are slacking. 😛
Have a great weekend! <3