My birthday was September 22 and I had an amazing birthday weekend. Because of that, I almost took this Monday off from doing a meme, but then I thought of a quick and fun idea. Hope you guys find it as funny as I do.
Meme instructions: I know a lot of people may not be comfortable sharing their real life birthdays so you can pick and choose from a few options today. Whatever you guys decide to do, I would love it if you shared it in the comments and got us all involved.
- Answer the following questions about your own real life birthday.
- Take any of the pictures of me shared in this post and pile them up, either by photoshopping them however you please or turning me into a meme.
- Create your own birthday meme and share it in the comments so we can all possibly participate.
For the past few years on my birthday I have asked you guys to pile up a picture of me. So this year I have decided to do it again as I really enjoy seeing how creative everyone gets with them. This year I decided to give you some goofier choices so you can do with them as you please, if you want to that is. You can turn me into a meme, put mustaches on me, paste mangoes all over my face, whatever you want! I will laugh and smile and only secretly hate you. :P
Here are the two pictures you can use to pileup or turn into a meme. You can click on them and head over to my flickr to download the biggest size, they are both 3000×3000.
Now here are the birthday questions. I got these from a real life blog but decided to change them slightly cuz I’m kind of in a rush. :P You can use the following two sites to answer your questions: Wikipedia (just type in your birthday) or On-This-Day.com
- When is your birthday? – September 22nd
- Pick one person who shares your birthday and share what you know about them. – Scott Baio shares a birthday with me, of course he’s also 20 years older, but I remember when I was in elementary school he was one of the first actors I had a crush on. I loved watching him on Charles in Charge.
- List one notable event that took place on your birthday. – The Iran-Iraq war started exactly on my birthday. I have quite a bit of family in Iran and this war really affected us in many ways. I, of course, wasn’t aware enough to know what was happening at the time, but I have heard many stories about those years.
- Tell us about a holiday that falls on your birthday. – I am actually quite happy that my birthday falls on this very important and momentous holiday, American Business Women’s Day.
And of course I couldn’t resist making memes of myself, cuz I’m goofy like that.
Finally, before I end this, I wanted to give a shout out to Zee for writing the sweetest blog post for my birthday. Thank you Zee, you made me smile and laugh! Perfect end to a perfect birthday weekend! <3
Please remember that you can participate in any of the memes/challenges at any time. You’ll find them all under my Blog Challenges category along with other memes and challenges I’ve done over the years. If you do end up playing with my pixels and you upload them to flickr, please share them in the Blog Memes flickr group.
I wanted to send a big thank you to everyone that has wished me a happy birthday on all my social networks, you guys truly made my day! And thank you to all of you for visiting my blog, reading and participating in my memes. It really means a lot. Thank you so much! <3
*Skin: -Glam Affair – Angelica – America 02 D by Aida Ewing
Tears: Izzie’s – Tears Tattoo by Izzie Button
*Hair: Exile::Wild At Heart by Kavar Cleanslate
*Sweater: Tee*fy Turtle Neck Basic Sweater Creme S by Azure Electricteeth (@ The Boutique)
Necklace: .Olive. the Mine! Zodiac Necklace – Virgo [Gold] by naminaeko
*Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands – Casual by Siddean Munro