For the past few weeks I’ve chosen somewhat difficult memes and for next week I have something really challenging planned. Therefore, I thought that this week I would keep it short and simple. I’m going to be nosy again and ask a series of questions about how you communicate and socialize inworld, I hope you guys participate.
Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post, delete my answers and input your own. All of your answers should reflect your activity within Second Life. Remember to leave your link in this meme’s comments so others can come by and read your answers as well!
- Who did you speak to last inworld today? Harlow Heslop
- Who has taught you most about SL? Probably Roosevelt Dagger and Catero Revolution
- Who do you turn to for help? Zaara Kohime mostly however, I do want to add though that the people on my plurk timeline have also helped me tremendously over the years with finding things I need inworld, getting more information about SL, helping me decide on inworld purchases, etc…
- Who is the most entertaining person on your friend list? Winter Jefferson
- Do you speak to your SL friends outside of SL? I do, on social networks, via email and other chat/im programs such as gtalk and skype.
- Are you part of a community or family inworld? No, I’m not. I used to be a regular/hostess at certain clubs back in 2007/2008 and had a group of people I used to hang out with on a regular basis but that sim is no longer and we’ve all seemed to have gone our separate ways. I’ve never been part of a family or roleplay community though.
- Are you usually around a lot of people or do you spend most of your time alone inworld? I would say I am mostly alone (when I can be). However, I do spend a lot of time with clients as I have a few photoshoots each day. But I don’t consider that as socializing, just work. I do try to get as much alone time as possible though, as I like peace and quiet so I can concentrate on my pictures and blogging. I was a lot more open to being social earlier in my SL but lately I prefer to be on my own. I guess I like the solitude because I’m usually surrounded by my family in real life so SL to me is kind of an escape from people and things.
I know it’s rather strange of me to not be as social inworld, especially since SL is a virtual world where people go to be more social. But I guess I’m kind of over that aspect of it and I just want to focus on other things. I do try to participate with community projects and challenges though within the blogger community. One challenge that I am kind of looking forward to trying is the Avatar Blogger Month in June. You can check the iRez blog for all of the details about that and I hope you participate in it as well!
For this post I wanted to create a soft and peaceful image with a relaxed theme, because that’s what I crave in my virtual world. The pose and arbor in this picture are from this month’s Zodiac Gemini. The dress was at FaMESHed this month but now you can find it in the Zaara mainstore.
Please remember that you can participate in any of the memes at any time. You’ll find them all under my Blog Challenges category along with other memes and challenges I’ve done over the years.
Skin: League Aria Golden -Special Edition -Chest C by Nena Janus
*Hair: ““D!va”” Hair “Asami” (Type A)(Brown diamond) by Marisa Kira
*Dress: Zaara : [Mesh] Chaitra chiffon dress (S) *ivory* by Zaara Kohime
*Mesh Feet & Hands: SLink by Siddean Munro
Sandals: Slink Ilena Sandals Large White by Siddean Munro
*Pose: aDORKable Poses: Smart Pack by Adorkable Peapod (@ Zodiac Gemini)
*Arbor: *Solange!* Gemini Arbor by Solange by Solange Cerveau (@ Zodiac Gemini)
*Flowers: meadowWorks Opium Poppy Flowers Lots 01 by Garvie Garzo