SecondLife.com

SecondLife.com

A few weeks ago I was contacted by Linden Lab® to create an image with a music theme. I wasn’t sure exactly what to do. Then I remembered this adorable pose I had from Olive Juice and asked Mr. Prad Prathivi to come sit with me. I think this is one of my most favorite pictures that I have ever done, it means so much to me. That’s why I’m so happy that it’s on SecondLife.com today. (Remember to logout if you are logged in so you can see it)

Along with Mr. Prathivi and I, you will see Miaa Rebane, Faint Paulse, Harlow Heslop, Sixx Yangtz, Harper Beresford and Ivoni Miles. Just click on the arrows to see all of the images. Congrats to them all. <3 After submitting the above picture (which is pretty much a raw screen shot) I had played with the image more in photoshop and posted it on my flickr, so sharing it below. While processing the image, I was listening to "I love you forever” by the amazing Two Steps From Hell.

I love you forever <3

The couple’s pose in this image is by IsabellaGrace Baroque of Olive Juice. She will be giving this pose out for FREE at Pose Fair which will run from April 15th till May 5th. So remember to drop by the Olive Juice booth and pick up your free pose! <3 Credits: What Mr. Prathivi is wearing:
Shirt: Aoharu – Silk Shirt (Black)
Jeans: Zaara – Classic Jeans (Ash)
Shoes: Kari – Kicks Shoes

What I’m wearing:
Skin: Aura
Hair: Shag
Shirt: Erratic
Jeans: Maitreya Mesh Jeans
Jewels: Je Suis and Erratic
Shoes: Soreal Sneakers

Strawberry Singh

Strawberry Singh has been a virtual world resident since 2007. She is a virtual worlds explorer, blogger and vlogger.

10 thoughts on “SecondLife.com

• April 10, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Outstanding work Berry, they look great on the Second Life pagw and it’s good to see Linden Labs using real talent to promote the Metaverse. I love the poses, my favourites are the 2 female singers the ones who look a bit edgy in shocking pink and your pose with the headphones. Fabulous!

• April 10, 2012 at 5:35 pm

Outstanding work Berry, they look great on the Second Life page and it’s good to see Linden Labs using real talent to promote the Metaverse.

I love the photos, my favourites are the 2 female singers the ones who look a bit edgy in shocking pink and your pose with the headphones. Fabulous!

• April 10, 2012 at 6:59 pm

I saw this today. It is beautiful. I thought to myself how much the pictures were improved, and now i know why. Amazing jobs.

• April 11, 2012 at 11:42 am

….nice nice job despite that Prad guy..is he bothering you at all? I have ways to make him disappear you know? Call me!

• April 11, 2012 at 11:50 am

Moco and Sean, thank you so much. <3

Prad, pretty much the only reason I'm dating you. 😛

FLUFEEEEEE, thank you and yeah I'll let you know next time he's being a big meaniepooface. 😛 <333

• April 12, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Kodus all!

Great image, Strawberry – and wonderful to know I’m not the only woman into Two Steps from Hell & SL!

• Pingback:LL: reaching out creatively | Living in the Modem World

• April 12, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Thank you Inara, and for your post about this as well, really appreciate this. And yes, I absolutely LOVE Two Steps from Hell! <3

• Pingback:2012 Reviewed – The Full Monty » Ciaran Laval