Book with Berry!
Last year around the holidays I was getting a lot of requests from people for gift vouchers to send to their family and friends. So I had set that up a week or two before Christmas and it was a great success. So today I have placed this new gift card on marketplace and it should stay up there throughout the holiday season and maybe longer, as long as I can keep up with the appointments!
- To gift my photography services to a friend, purchase a gift card.
- For all my photography rates and policies, check out my photography page.
For those wondering what I’m wearing in the picture, you can find my style credits here.
Please note, I am going on vacation next week and not taking any new photography clients till after December 16th. The gift card is valid from January 2nd, 2012. While I’m away on vacation, I will not be blogging but you can follow me on various social networks that I’ll be active on to keep up with my crazy and embarrassing adventures. Check out my social media page and follow me on the main social networks below:
- Twitter – I’ve been the most active here recently.
- Plurk – Always my first love.
- Facebook Page – I will not be updating it during vacation but will check it if you guys leave me any comments. <3
- Google+ Profile and now I also have a Google+ Page since they were recently launched, I haven’t really started using the page yet though.
- SL Profile – I probably won’t be updating it while on vacation but have you guys seen the neat new snapshot feature?
Also, I wanted to plug this new social media manager I’ve been using and have FALLEN IN LOVE WITH! It’s called hootesuite and I use it on both my computer and phone now for twitter and facebook. I just wish it also had plurk! But yeah, check it out if you are an addict like me, it’s amazing!
It’s been a great year of photography for me. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting and photographing over 200 of you in the year 2011. Thanks for all the love and support! <3
3 thoughts on “Book with Berry!”
I can say a friend bought me a session with Berry and it’s still one of my favorite gifts ever! Berry did an amazing job on my photos (as always) and she was super nice too! I highly recommend this as a great gift (and friends.. feel free to purchase me another session while you’re at it.. hahaha)!
Awwww Gianna, that was so sweet of you. Thank you. <3 I'm really glad you liked your pic!
I’d like to buy one of these cards and have some Berry photos taken in a particular style.
Are you familiar with the work of Morris Ceawlin, Berry?