Even though I am still quite sick and I sound very tired and sleepy in the video, I still decided to go ahead and do it since a lot of you have been waiting for it. Turning on shadows in Kirstens Viewer is actually very simple and straightforward so I hope I don’t disappoint you guys.
For those wondering what kind of computer I am running, you can view all of my system specifications in detail on my system specs page.
Now here’s the video or you can view it on my youtube page:
Here are the steps to enable shadows in Kirstens Viewer for those of you that have difficulty hearing or viewing the video:
- In the “Me” menu select preferences and go to the graphics tab
- On the left side of the graphics tab select Lighting and Shadows & Ambient Occlusion
- Click on the drop down menu below Shadows and select Sun/Moon + Projectors
- Play with the shadow quality slider on the right hand side until you get good quality shadows at the lowest setting possible so that you do not crash
- Choose a windlight setting that will be ideal for shadows
- Take a high res snapshot! 🙂
» You can view all of my current tutorials on my tutorials page.
*Skin: TIK TOK~Body Care ~ Heather-mocha-chocolate by Miah McAuley
*Hair: Exile Venus/blackcherry by Kavar Cleanslate
Eyes: Poetic Color Eyes – quicksilver – by Lano Ling
Dress: Evie’s Closet Aventine Gown – Blue (Blue Fairy) by Evangeline Miles
Wings: Fancy Fairy Selenia Saphire wings by Violaine Villota
*Pose: [snOoky’s] by Snooky Mubble