I missed you…

I missed you...

So what can be said about my summer vacation? Returning to the country where I was born, have my earliest memories from and where my roots lie, was a very surreal experience. Especially since I hadn’t been there in almost two decades. I feel like I’ve learned and aged a lot.

After spending time in a place where the living conditions are drastically different from those that I’m used to and seeing people kill each other in the name of religion, culture or just because they feel there is no value for a human life – I was mentally and physically affected.

I have learned that life is too short to hold grudges or be petty. So I apologize. I apologize to you for causing you any grief, for disliking you for any reason or for holding any sort of grudge against you. Rest assured, I no longer feel any of those things. I apologize and I extend my hand for friendship.

I hope all of you have the chance to take a deep breath and reflect. Life is precious, treat it so…even if it’s not yours.

I missed you guys, it’s good to be back! <3

“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
Ashley Smith

Credits:
*Skin: AtomicBambi – Romaana – Sunblush – Dk – Pure – Cleavage – Frex with tattoo lipstick by AtomicSparkle Skytower
Hair: >TRUTH< Penny Streaked - mocha by Truth Hawks Eyes: Poetic Colors – dark wood – medium by Lano Ling
*Eyelashes: [ glow studio ] Devilicious by Anemysk Karu
*Necklace: (Caroline’s Jewelry) I <3 Shoes Gold Necklace by Caroline Apollo (For Shoe Fair)
*Pose: Diesel Works by Rogan Diesel

*Promotional copies

Strawberry Singh

Strawberry Singh has been a virtual world resident since 2007. She is a virtual worlds explorer, blogger and vlogger.

18 thoughts on “I missed you…

• August 6, 2010 at 4:56 pm

Beautifully said Berry. Glad you are back and got so much out of your journey… because that’s what it sounds like it was. Not a vacation. And speaking from your heart, no matter what the subject with lovely photos to match is why you won a Stylie! <333

• August 6, 2010 at 4:59 pm

*hugs* Sounds like you had a remarkable vacation, even for the experiences. I’ve never been back to the country where I was born even though I would like to see it again, I know that its going to be vastly different from my memories as a child.

You were missed and it is great to see you back posting on your blog ๐Ÿ™‚

• August 6, 2010 at 5:14 pm

Beautifully said. Life is too short to hold bitterness, and anger. One day, they will all be mere memories, and would fade like a speck of dust in the vast wind of history when we’re dead and gone.

Welcome back, we all missed you

• Pingback:I missed you… « Berry's Blog

• August 6, 2010 at 8:47 pm

You’ve returned more beautiful than ever.

• August 6, 2010 at 11:45 pm

Wow, well said. Welcome back!
    I had similar experience when I went back to the country that my parents are from.
    Very eye opening.

• August 6, 2010 at 11:57 pm

Welcome back, Lovely! You were SO missed! And what a wonderful message to come back with. You’re worth your weight in gold <3

• August 7, 2010 at 2:32 am

Berry!!! You were definitely missed!! <3 I'm so so so glad to see you back!

• August 7, 2010 at 2:56 am

Welcome, welcome back!!! What a thoughtful post to enter back in with. Thank you.

• August 7, 2010 at 6:06 am

I just came across your blog, and I’m loving your pics and posts! Well done, and I’ve added you to my blog roll.

(Welcome back btw) ๐Ÿ™‚

• August 7, 2010 at 10:47 am

Life is a journey and you understand it better than most after that trip. Welcome back and never stop your journey.

• August 7, 2010 at 6:43 pm

You are more beautiful than you are even aware.

• August 7, 2010 at 7:07 pm

Welcome back. I certainly missed my daily dose of Berry ๐Ÿ™‚ A year ago today I traveled the world and returned in a different frame of mind. The perspective I gained could never have happened sitting at home and I’m so thankful I had the opportunity to truly realize how fortunate I am. xx

• Pingback:Dutch Touch Sale | StrawberrySingh.com

• Pingback:Male Fashion - Diarmuid Miklos - StrawberrySingh.com | StrawberrySingh.com

• Pingback:Blogging Milestones Meme - StrawberrySingh.com