I often get people asking me what sort of computer and software I am using to create the images and videos you see on this blog. Here is a list of my system specifications. I got this computer in August of 2010. I will update this list whenever I add or replace something.
UPDATE: October 2011 I purchased a new video card, updated below.
If you plan on purchasing any of the following items from amazon, please help support this site by clicking on the links below to purchase. Thank you! <3
If you have an ad blocker on your browser, then you probably don’t see the links above, therefore I am also making a list of the items below:
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Socket 1156/Intel H55/USB3/A&V&GbE/Mini-ITX Motherboard GA-H55N-USB3
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 Processor 2.93 GHz 4 MB Cache Socket LGA1156
- Memory: OCZ Technology OCZ3RPR1333C9LV8GK 8GB (2x4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1333 Desktop Memory
- Hard drive: Samsung 500 GB SATA II Hard Drive HD502HJ
- Power Supply: XFX XXX Edition 650 Watt Power Supply P1650XCAG9
- Video card: ASUS ENGTX560 TI DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- Monitor: ViewSonic VX2250WM-LED 22-Inch (21.5-Inch Vis) Widescreen Full HD 1080p LED Monitor with Integrated Stereo Speakers
- Headset: Plantronics GameCom 780 Surround Sound Stereo PC Gaming Headset
- Tablet: Bamboo (Small) Pen Tablet with Pen Only
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
- Photo editing: Adobe Photoshop CS5
- Video capture: TechSmith Camtasia Studio Version 7