The past few weeks for the Monday Meme I’ve done some challenges that required quite a bit of effort. So today I figured I would go back to being nosy again and ask some more intriguing questions…perhaps some questions that people don’t usually prefer to answer.
Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post. Delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a comment in this post!
- How do you deal with criticism? In RL, I have no issues receiving criticism, especially in the workplace. That’s what helps me improve my work. However, when it comes to SL, it’s a tough one for me as I do feel I can handle it when I am prepared for it. I prefer not to get criticism on my pictures or blog unless I specifically ask for it. I’ve had people come right out of the blue, approach me and tell me how so and so picture or blog post would have been better if I had done it another way and that kind of rubs me the wrong way because I’m just doing it for entertainment. I’m not out to win any awards or save any lives with this stuff. It’s just a hobby so I really just want to do it how I please.
- What’s the most infuriating thing other SL residents do? The most infuriating thing that SOME SL residents do is take advantage of the fact that they are sitting in the safety of their own homes behind their computer screens and not face to face with the person that they are being rude to.
- Which SL resident would you most like to have lunch with and why? Hhhmmmmmm, this is a tough one. I am not looking at this lunch as a date, but more as a friendly lunch with someone I admire and would love to sit and chat with or learn from, so I’m going to pick Whiskey Monday.
- Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration? A few people unfortunately. I am not going to name names but basically people that are just out to find error, always look for the negative and something to complain about because they are so nit-picky about everything and everyone, especially when it’s none of their business. These people are like blood sucking ticks to me. They are a pure annoyance and just suck the fun out of everything. I never ever want to be like that!
- What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? I’m just going to say plurk and leave it at that.
- What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about? Pfffffft, like I’m gonna tell you guys! :P
- What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you? Oh gosh, so many haha but I think the one that I got a chuckle from was “booboo”
- Have you ever fallen in love with another SL resident? Yes
- Describe a time/event in your slife that you’re nostalgic for. Probably the first few weeks of my SLife when everything was new and shiny and I was exploring and having so much fun discovering this virtual world. Also, I would login and no one would IM me because they wanted something from me.
- What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you? Make me a strawberry-themed item! What can I say? I’m easy.
The pictures in this post were taken at Bob and Neko’s beautiful home which they have opened up to the public for a few weeks. You have until July 30th to check it out, it’s beautifully done.
The hair I’m wearing is from ISON currently available at Hair Fair. I think ISON has my most favorite hair at Hair Fair this year. I’m in love with this updo and the other styles offered. If you only go to one store at Hair Fair, make sure that it’s ISON!
Please remember that you can participate in any of the memes/challenges at any time. You’ll find them all under my Blog Challenges category along with other memes and challenges I’ve done over the years.
Have a great Monday! <3
Skin Body: League Aria Golden -Special Edition -Chest C by Nena Janus
Skin Face: THESKINSHOP (22) (FACE) ‘Pussy’ (bold) by TheShops
Eyes: Mayfly – Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Desert Dawn, w4) by Arkesh Baral
*Hair: ISON – Leighton by Harry Hyx (@ Hair Fair 2013)
Upper Body Tattoo: [White~Widow - LOW] Bharati by Julie Hastings
*Top: GizzA – Bikini Bra [Floral Red] Size S by Giz Seorn
*Skirt: erratic / carly – hoodie-skirt bottom / red (S) by Erratic Rain
*Shoes: [Gos] FlipFlops – Colour Collection by Gospel Voom
*Mesh Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Bag & Casual by Siddean Munro
Hands & Nails Appliers: League by Nena Janus
*Shades: [Z O O M] Animals Skin by Lucca Millvale
*Earrings: [MANDALA]pearl rain 2 earring (L) SALT BLUE by Kikunosuke Eel
*Bracelets: [MANDALA]Pearl rain season 2/SALT blue & Cherry Red by Kikunosuke Eel
*Ring: (Yummy) Boho Ring – Turquoise by Polyester Partridge
*Belt: Aura – Knotted Summer Belt – NON RIGGED – Resizable – Leo by Tyr Rozenblum (not sure if still available)
*Necklace: GizzA – Boho Set [Retro] Necklace by Giz Seorn
*Bag: GizzA – Summer Bag [Boho] by Giz Seorn
*Poses: Exposeur by RubyStarlight Writer
Location: Bob & Neko’s Home