(before and after) Style credits to this picture can be found in this post: Makeup Forever!
A lot of people have been asking me to do more Photoshop video tutorials showing how I process my images, especially my headshots. It really varies most of the time though, depending on each picture and how much I want to process it. Today’s picture a few people asked me to share how I processed some parts of it and also how I added the bokkeh background.
This is the video showing how I processed this image: http://youtu.be/0R1ULV-CO3I
Here are some more tutorials of mine that are about processing images:
- Tutorial – Cleaning up your pictures using Photoshop
- Tutorial – Dodge and Burn in Photoshop
- Tutorial – Adjustment Layers
- Shattered Photoshop Tutorial
Here are some recent tutorials from other Second Life residents:
- Video Tutorials about Liquify & Smoothing by Shyntae Demonista
- Video Tutorial – Highlights and shadows by Shyntae Demonista
- Back To Basics – PicMonkey.com Tutorial by Peep Sideshow
- More (Pic)Monkeying Around – Part 1 by Peep Sideshow
- More (Pic)Monkeying Around – Part 2 by Peep Sideshow
Please feel free to comment or email if you have any questions or suggestions and let me know if you found this tutorial helpful. Have a great weekend! <3
» You can view all of my current tutorials on my tutorials page.