So Berry begged me to post on her blog more.
“Winter” she said – and you can read this in your head in her voice… if you haven’t heard her speak yet, she sounds a bit like a feminine Gilbert Gottfried but with the sexy overtones of Harvey Fierstein – “Winter. I need you to post more. My blog needs prettying up desperately, and Akami is doing his absolute best but…” and here a tear ran down her face “…but even I can’t bear to look at myself any more. Help me, you studmuffin lord of the Undead. Please!”
She’s lucky she has a friend like me.
I spent a week drooling over these [Lemon's] wings by AcidJuice on Marketplace after I saw them on the flickr stream of Jim Slater. I know that wings are usually considered the purview of the noobie in SL, but these are a new and wonderous thing – they are rigged to the arms of your avatar, and move fluidly with you. It makes for some beautiful editorial pictures, I had great fun testing a bunch of my most interesting Del May poses with them.
Incidentally, I also discovered that they look hilarious when doing the chicken dance.
What Winter Is Sort Of Wearing:
- Hair – Rapunzel in Frost by Thora Charron of LeLutKa
- Skin – Marilyn by M4ri1yn Magic of Tableau Vivant
- Eyes – Gem in Snow by Audrey Lamede of Insufferable Dastard
- Wings – [Lemon's] Wings by AcidJuice – I only found them on MP
- Rings – Gwaan by L3ighL33 of 7891
- Pants – Kara in Silver by Sukitita of ::::Suki:::: – Also only on MP